Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday - SSS107

Hello!
It's great to be back! I still haven't stamped anything all week but I'm sure I will this weekend :)
Sometimes we all just need a break, right?

Any way, I want to share a card that I made for this week's Sweet Stop Sketch #107.
I {heart} this fun layout with the diagonal panels!
As I said earlier this week, I LOVE this purple designer paper from LilyBeeDesigns Picket Fence.
See those tiny flowers on the designer paper?
Right away I thought of this pretty floral image from Verve's set called Fancy Florals.
I stamped the flowers in Elegant Eggplant and Pale Plum. A little bit of Atyou Spica Pen was added to the inside pale plum but it's hard to see...sorry!
Stamps: Fancy Florals; Cardstock: White, Royal Velvet, LilyBee Designs Picket Fence; Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum; Accessories: SU! scalloped punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Oval Nesties, Dimensionals, Atyou Spica Pen, White Brads
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll join us at the Sweet Stop for a great sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment