Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and an Announcement

First of all...
Happy New Year to everyone!
I trust that you had a safe and happy New Year's Eve?
Best wishes to you for a happy and healthy 2011!
2010 was a FANTASTIC year for my family and we look forward to everything 2011 has to offer!
Secondly....
I have some exciting news!
I've been invited to join the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog!
Every Saturday there will be a new sketch posted on the blog and I do hope you'll play along! Click the link above to take you there and find out all the deets!

My card below uses this week's sketch SSS89. I changed mine into a square to suit the adorable Eskimo Kisses digi image that I downloaded and resized to my liking.
The My Mind's Eye True Blue paper was sitting on my sewing machine and I thought it would be FUN to use something different to accompany this sweet image.
I think it works! What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment