Sunday, October 17, 2010

Snow Friend

Another goodie I picked up at the LSS on Saturday was a new Inkadinkado set called Snow Friends. I don't honestly know if it's NEW but it's new to me ;)

Jen had a wonderful SFYTT posted and the snowman image fit perfectly in the oval nestie. Love when things come together so nicely :)

I really like to stamp and colour on kraft but prefer to use my Prisma Pencils. Unfortunately, they are packed :( Copics do a nice job too!

Stamps: SnowFriends; Cardstock: Kraft, Choc Chip, Crate Paper 6 x 6 pad; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, MFT Die-namics Open Scallop, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ribbon, White Sparkly Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Stickles, MFT Snowflake Die-namics, Glitter
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment