Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekend hops Oct 15th

Here is the list I've compiled...

Spooky Blog Haunt goes from Oct 15th - 18th and includes 31 blogs!!

Christmas Punky Teens Release blog hop runs from 8am until 5:30pm on Oct the 15th. The prizes are all 6 new digis.

Monster Mash hop begins Friday the 15th in the morning and runs until the 18th. I count 10 blogs along the way and the grand prize is a Scrap 'N Tote.

"Fun-mare" Before Halloween Blog Hop begins Saturday the 16th and you can hop until Sunday the 17th. Sorry I don't have any other deets:(

Breast Cancer Awareness/Girl Power Blog Hop includes 10 blogs and the hop begins Saturday the 16th and is open until Sunday at 11:30pm. Oh My Crafts is sponsoring this hop with gift certificates and pink ribbon die cutters.

So many hops... and I don't have a lot of time this weekend with DS's hockey tournament, DD's activities and hopefully an all day crop for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment