Friday, May 27, 2011

Cupcake!

This week's challenge at My Sheri Crafts is a recipe, something I've never done before. Use:
1 Button
2 Designer Papers
3 Flowers

So, I made a LO to commemorate my littlest DD's first experience with cupcakes! She was, and continues to be, a little girl who doesn't enjoy unusual textures on her hands, so she kept her hands well out of the way and devoured this chocolate yummy by sticking out her tongue and leaning forward. What a great idea, I think I might try it next year on my birthday! Not sure how many people would want to share my cake after I did it, though!






Supplies:
1 brown button
2 papers: K&Co Tim Coffey Tuscan Sunflowers
3 flowers: by prima
trim ribbon: K&Co BW Flora & Fauna Vellum Adhesive borders
cuts: frame is from Paper Lace by Cricut; title font: Adore
tags: unknown brand, sprayed with Glimmer Mist Sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment