Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day challenge - honouring our vets

Creative Cutter has a great challenge on right now to honour our vets. This challenge came up just at the right time for me! A neighbour is retiring from the Canadian Military after many years of service.



For this card I tried to make a picture of him at work. The helicopter, figure and clothing are all from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. The camouflage paper is by Creative Imaginations. The sky paper is a scrap from my pile. The maple leaf is from the Destinations cartridge and the cloud is from Create a Critter. The stamped face is by Peachy Keen and I covered the helicopter to look like glass with Glossy Accents.

I am also entering this card at Fantabulous Cricut for their sky and cloud challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment