Friday, August 12, 2011

Kristen Stewart Covers W Magazine

When I first saw the September 2011 issue of W magazine featuring Kristen Stewart, I was blown away. Kristen is channeling that "Old Hollywood Glamour" look that leaves you asking yourself the question "is that you Kristen"? The cover was shot by famed photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott. On the cover, the "Twilight" star is wearing a white Max Mara mohair and wool sweater. Throughout the feature Kristen is seen wearing Junya Watanabe, Theory, Dolce & Gabbana and a piece from the Gucci Fall 2011 collection that Beyonce is wearing for UK Harper's Bazaar. In the issue Kristen opens up about growing up, marriage, kids and of course her character in "Twilight". Continue to read inserts and see more images from the feature but you can read Kristen's full interview here.
THEORY'S Scotia angora polyamide blend sweater.
Everyone knows you as Bella Swan, the heroine of the Twilight series, whose penultimate installment, Breaking Dawn Part 1, premieres on November 18. What audiences may not know is that you’ve been acting since you were a child. How did you get your start?
It’s weird, because I would be the last person in my school to be in plays, but I was forced to sing a song in a school thing. I sang a dreidl song, which is funny for me. I’ve never celebrated Hanukkah—it wasn’t in my upbringing, but it was one of those deals where everybody has to pick a song or participate somehow in the chorus. It wasn’t the normal dreidl song; I can’t really remember the words, but it was a more serious dreidl song. The dreidl was huge, it was really honored. And that’s how I met my agent, who was in the audience. I was eight. I was nine when I did my first movie, The Safety of Objects.

You had a tomboy quality, which was unusual.I have brothers, and that so-called boyish quality was something that I was deathly self-conscious about when I was younger. I was, like, No, I’m a girl. Actually, I’m still embarrassed to say that.

In Breaking Dawn, Bella and Edward, her beloved vampire, get married. What was the wedding like?Awesome. This was my first wedding. It was insane. And odd. The wedding dress experience was a huge deal. I tried on one version of the dress, and it was like tweak and tweak and alter and tweak and change, and then it’s done. BFD dress. Huge deal.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment