Friday, August 12, 2011

Kristen Stewart Gets Glammed Up for 'W' Magazine


Pacific Coast News Kristen Stewart (via Us magazine) Kristen Stewart, is that you?

We're used to seeing the 21-year-old Twilight actress dressed down with just a hint of makeup, so we hardly recognized her with a stunning '60s-style makeover on the cover of the September issue of W.

In fact, she looks a lot more like a dark-haired Lindsay Lohan than KStew, don't you think?

Stewart is the first to admit that she's uncomfortable on the red carpet, but she looks like a natural in the sexy magazine pics. And look at those sultry blue eyes! We can't imagine the sometimes scruffy actress donning this glamorous look on a regular basis, but it's a nice change of pace.
Kristen+Stewart in Summit Entertainment Presents
While we wonder what Robert Pattinson thinks of his alleged girlfriend's hot magazine cover, we do know he feels quite bad about ruining some exquisite linens while they filmed love scenes for Breaking Dawn.

The onscreen vampire said in a recent Entertainment Weekly interview: "I wanted to have it as a line so much: 'I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One.' And then he'd start crying. By the way, that's what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! I ruined this bed!"

Kristen has also talked about the honeymoon scenes, but her recollections are a little less violent. "I felt like I could shoot up into the night sky and every pore of my body would shoot light," she said about filming in the Virgin Islands. "I felt lighter than I've ever felt in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment