Monday, January 3, 2011

Inspired By - SU! only card

Good Morning!
Early yesterday morning before we left for Banff I had a little time to stamp. Marisa was the featured stamper. She's always so sweet to leave encouraging comments on others that I knew I had to do a case of one of her cards :)
The SCS galleries are down as I type this up so I can't link to her card there but you can see it here.
This is another Stampin' Up! only card.
Stamps: Inspired by Nature; Cardstock: Vanilla, Real Red, Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss; Inks: Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: SU edge punch, Button, Linen Thread, Kiwi Ribbon, SU Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals
Today is my last day off before going back to work. I have to drop Brian's truck off to get the car starter/alarm installed that he got for Christmas. I'll hit a couple of scrapbooking stores and then home to stamp until the truck is ready.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment