Friday, January 21, 2011

Smooches!

Happy Weekend Peeps!
It's going to be a fabulous weekend here in Calgary with temps above the freezing mark!
It's still not the kind of weather where I'll be sitting outdoors which means more stamping time ;)
Today there is a new Sweet Stop Sketch!
Here is the card I made using a fun Taylored Expression set that I picked up last year when I was at CHA working the Taylored Expressions booth. It's such a SWEET image!
A detailed shot where you can see that I added Stardust stickles to the water, glaze to the fish and hearts, some gelly roll pen to the eyes.
Stamps: Fish in Love, Animal Love Sentiments; Cardstock: White, Bermuda Bay, October Afternoon DP; Accessories: Copics, Stardust Stickles, Glaze Pen, Gelly Roll Pen, Silver Pearls, Ribbon, Wavy Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Twine, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment