Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bloomin Tuesday -Tulips

Seems like the weather has finally turned , we have had several sunny days in a row with temperatures  in the normal range.. no rain !.. The sun has brought out the tulips........



So bright and cheery.



Love this  lavender  colour.



Pretty mix of  soft orange ,  yellow  and  pink... wouldn't think it would  work but it does..



 Tho this isn't a flower I have to show my sweet peas have appeared thru the ground . I was worried because of the cold grey days whether I had planted too soon and the seeds rotted but no looks like they have almost all  made it.  So looking forward to    the blossoms and the  glorious scent.....


So rather than leave you with  a picture of dirt and little sprouts as exciting as it is to me , one more  of the front garden bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment