Sunday, May 1, 2011

MFT Teasers - Day Four

Hope you have been enjoying the My Favorite Things teasers the past few days?! Only a couple more to go before the big release!
I'm so excited!!
Today I'm sharing three more cards with you.
First one uses a set called Inspired By - Up, Up and Away.
I started out with a monochromatic card but felt it needed some fun colour so I added a bit of MME Stella and Rose Dp to the bottom.
I stamped some clouds from the set on the inside in Soft Sky ink and used the Atyou Spica pen to add a bit of shimmer to them.
My second card I went with a lot of bright and happy colours!
This stamp set is called Claire Keay - You Had Me At Woof.
Cute, eh?
Love that I Woof You sentiment....hehe!
My last card for today uses the Just My Type (Die-namic Duo stamp set & die set).
For the inside I used the die from the Textile Rectangle die and stamp set.
Here are the dies I used:

Be sure to hop on over the the MFT blog to see who all is sneak peekin' today!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment