Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Nokia E7 smartphone winner is...Folarin Michael O

I promise you, there's absolutely no ojoro in this at all. I have absolutely no idea who this guy is, and nobody at the Nokia office (who picked the winner) know him. They picked him based on the answer he gave. They shortlisted down to three and felt his answer was the most creative. Below is what he wrote...



Folarin Michael O. said...
I'm an IT technician. One of the most creative things I did with my Nokia N97 mini was when I downloaded an antivirus update from avast! and transferred the file through b/tooth to an infected system at one of my client's offices at Ago-Iwoye in Ogun state.



After cleaning the system of all viruses, I used my N97's 8gb internal memory as a removable drive and did a back-up of my client's computer.




My Nokia N97 mini made my day and saved my client's valuable data! And this is apart from Ovi maps saving me from getting lost on more than one occassion in remote places in Lagos!


Folarin, if you are reading this, big congrats. This is a gadget to own. To collect your phone, please be at the official launch of the E7 phone tomorrow May 6, 2011, at 4Point By Sheraton, Lekki, with proof of identification.



We don't have your contact so we can't email or call you, but you can email me at lindaikeji@gmail.com. If you know who he is, pls tell him the good news and ask him to contact me asap.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this competition. We will do more of this in the future. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment