Monday, May 2, 2011

Odds and ends

My husband enjoys making wine and every year we go to a wine tasting party. I made these tags so that everyone will know our wine even when they pull it off their rack months from now. I invented a fictional winery name playing on our family name and neighbourhood just to be funny. The barrel is from the Old West cartridge and the font is from Blackletter.



This is a birthday card for an 11 year old snowboard enthusiast. This was my first cut with the Dude Cricut cartridge. I'm so glad I bought it for my son's cards and such.



On Friday, I got to host a ladies group at my house to teach a beginner card-making class. This is the sample card we made. I used Freshly Picked for the potted flowers and Holiday Cakes for the sentiment. I had fun and I hope they did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment