Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When Life Gets Hard...Pedal On.

Hello and welcome to the MFT Hop & Shop VIP event!

This is something that I have always looked forward to each month!
It gives you the opportunity to get the newest Who's That Girl stamp set three weeks before it's released!!!
Who can pass that up?!!

If you just happened to have stopped by my blog you really should hop back to Kim's Blog and start from the beginning. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Here is the card I made using the WTG Enjoy The Ride.
I love to stamp and colour on kraft cardstock :)
For the inside I curved the sentiment on my clear block before stamping around the Open Scalloped Doily Die.
I had time to sneak in one more card before the hop and shop! Love when that happens!

Here are the die-namics I used on my cards:





Next stop on the Blog Hop is Michele!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment