Friday, July 8, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Birthday 26th Bash Beach With Zac Efron’

AshleyTisdale
As was busy on her birthday, Ashley Tisdale has quite the shock when the old “High School Musical” co-star Zac Efron appeared in the party.

Bikini Sharpay Evans, the actress was having a ball, I greeted him along the coast in Malibu on Saturday (July 2), where the birthday party are crowned Efron when he arrived and gave her a horse down into the water, and then Beach back up residence.

Clearly excited by the presence of Zac, happy Tizzi Twitter, “I’m so glad I made my party zacary! He is my brother / best friend!”

Miss Tisdale also thanked his fans fortheir good wishes on his special day well when she writes: “Thanks to all the fans of ur wonderful birthday wishes …
AshleyTisdale AshleyTisdale-1 AshleyTisdale-3 ashley-tisdale- ashley-tisdale-0 ashley-tisdale-2

No comments:

Post a Comment