Friday, July 8, 2011

Megan Fox is Ready for her Close Up For Armani

Featured in Giorgio Armani’s summer 2011 beauty campaign, the actress seduces with her blue eyes and sexy lips, which is a change from earlier ads that focused on her body.


Says the actress of her role with this iconic brand:

“I never anticipated or imagined that I would be working with someone like Mr. Armani. He’s an icon and his brand is so iconic. He has a really amazing energy and I’m just really flattered and humbled to be a part of it.”

Megan married her longtime love Brian Austin Green last year and seems to be settling in as the role of a stepmom to his son Kassius. She says in her Armani vid:

“I think that what affects me the most is when my eight-year-old stepson tells me I’m beautiful.”

Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign1 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign2 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign3 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign4 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign5 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign6 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign7 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign8 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign9 Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Beauty 2011 Campaign10

No comments:

Post a Comment