Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada Blog Hop + candy






Welcome to the CANADA DAY Blog Hop hosted by Tara & Jacqueline!  If you are here from Michelle , then you are in the right spot. If you would like to start at the beginning please click here In honour of Canada Day ,we are all making a project with a Canadian theme!






Our family loves celebrating Canada Day! We always take pictures in our Canada shirts. For this layout, I used scraps of Canada printed paper by Around the Block. I used my Gypsy to cut the large maple leaf and the large stamp shape from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. The banner cuts are all from Birthday Bash. I just love the font and banner features on that cartridge. The Canada tag is from Destinations, I added some Gloss to the leaf to jazz it up a bit.

Blog Hop Prizes for commenting and for linking up projects on stop #1.


The Scrapbooking Cafe - 3 X $10.00 GC




Bugaboo Digital Stamps --- 7 Digital Stamps





Pink By Design --- Canadian Stamp Set


My Stamping Studio -Lime Twist Products pack from My Mind's Eye





Digis With Attitude! --- $10.00 GC






Graphic Cat Creations --- Freebie + $15.00 GC





One Crazy Stamper --- $25.00 GC






Here is my blog candy for this hop. A pack of all my favourite adhesives! Included in this pack are Pop Dots, Zig fine tipped glue pen, and 1/4 inch Scotch Gold ATG tape.



Please leave me a comment and contact info if you would like to be included in the draw. Please leave me a second comment if you are a follower so you can get a second entry. I will keep this open until Wednesday morning and then post the winner.

HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND! This contest is now closed

No comments:

Post a Comment