Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dog Birthday Card












I am submitting this card for this weeks the Catch the Bug challenge, which was a two-part challenge. A color challenge (green with envy) and a sketch challenge. I loved the freebie this week. I thought I would go bold with the colours and combine lime and hunter green. The digital image on this Doggie Birthday Card is layered on dimensional stickers to give the card a 3-D look;

This card also qualifies for the following challenges:
Card Makin Mamas: Challenge 15 - Birthday Cards
Paper Crafting Journey: PCJ Challenge 4 - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Celebrations
Do You Stackup DYSU 8 - Anything Goes

Card Details:
Card Stock: lime & hunter green
Digital Stamp by Bugaboo “Dog-gone It Anyhow”
Misc: clear stamp ‘Happy Birthday’

You can buy this card and more in my ETSY shop

To see more Birthday Cards please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment