Friday, March 11, 2011

I Miss You - SSS99

Today there is a new Sweet Stop Sketch and we are on #99~ Wow time is flying!
This week I wanted to use some new Echo Park paper I picked up at Scrapbookers Paradise when I was in Red Deer the week before. Aren't these soft pastels pretty?
This was the first time I had inked the PI Peek-A-Boo image. The sentiment comes from another MFT set.
Stop by the Sweet Stop and check out the sketch and samples by all the fabulous girls!
They are amazing!
Stamps: PI Peek-A-Boo, Making a List, Cardstock: White, Lemon Tart, Plum, Echo Park DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MFT die-namics Flower Trio, Scallop Die, PTI ric rac, Oval Punch, Yellow Sparkly Dots, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment