Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friendship Mojo183

Good Friday Morning!
Today I'm heading out of town for work but I'll be back before dinner. Hoping there is no freezing rain and the highways are dry.
Looking forward to stamping with all my new goodies that I received this past week!
Have you guys been checking out all the new Verve sneak peeks? They are amazing and I can't wait to order them ALL!
My card uses a not-new....lol....Verve set called Text Objects.
The layout comes from the Mojo 183 sketch.
Stamps: Text Objects; Cardstock: White, Lemon, MME True Blue DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ribbon, MFT Open Scallop Die, MFT Sunshine Die, MFT Flat Bottom Clouds, White Felt, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment