Saturday, March 12, 2011

Season of Friendship C4C78

If you are looking for my Sweet Stop Card please scroll down....

I was up super duper early today. Yesterday I came home with a migraine and was down and out most of the day sleeping off and on. I knew that would mean I wouldn't sleep much at night...lol
So this morning Snickers had me up before the sun was up.
While the house sleeps...I stamp! Perfect right?
The girls on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog are asking us to make something with a tree.
Of course I have a couple of favourite tree stamps from SU! but Silke has used the other and I didn't want to copy....hehe!
I pulled out Season of Friendship for my card.
I know what you're thinking....this is a fall card. BUT I really wanted to use the MME designer paper...lol
See my boo boo? Last leaves I stamped I didn't press hard enough and the one ruby red didn't stamp well :(
This layout comes from the latest Viva La Verve March Sketch #3.
I'm off to do a little work this morning and then some shopping at the Coach store with Karen! Fun times!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment