Friday, March 4, 2011

Shopping2 Birthday Card

I love this digi so I just had to make another Shopping Birthday Card.  The card was designed based on the sketch from Crafts 4 Eternity Cafe. I layered the digital stamp on dimensional stickers to give the card a 3-D look; I used the lime green and hunter green combination;  I used cricut 'tags boxes and more' cartridge for the background shape.




Challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity Cafe C4E Recipe #9 - Sketch Challenge
Do you stack up? DYSU #9 - Just Green it
Crazy about Cricut Create a green project/St. Patricks Day
Digi's With Attitude! Challenges: #20 Anything Goes

Card Details:
Card Stock: dark green, lime green, black
Digital Stamp by Digi with Attitude - Shopping Tween
Misc: bling, clear stamp, dimensional stickers, border punch

This card made the TOP 3:
Imade the top 3

No comments:

Post a Comment