Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friends Brighten Your Day

It's the weekend and with the weather the way it is...I'm happy that I'm working...haha!
Yesterday morning we woke up to snow...blah! Most of it was gone by the afternoon but the winds continue....
Today I'd like to share a card I made on Thursday for the Ways To Use It Challenge- Angled Interest and also for the MFT sketch that Cindy posted in the forum.
I've used the super cute and adorable Umbrella Girl!
I made a mistake when I stuck the girl on...she's too low and covers part of the sentiment :(
Stamps: Umbrella Girl, Rain or Shine; Cardstock: Kraft, So Saffron, Real Red, Cream, MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Border Punch, White Candy Dots, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment