Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello Mary and Friends

Hello!
This is another stamp that I have had sitting on my table since CHA in January. I know it's a shame! It's a really cute set too! I coloured her hair like I learned from Sherrie a couple of weeks ago at the copics class. I think it turned out pretty good! It's fun to play and practice!
Lately I have noticed a lot of people doing this sort of ribbon treatment....so I had to try! LOL!
I like the effect but it's a little extra work ha!
Stamps: Mary and Friends from WoodwareUSA; Cardstock: Kraft, Choc chip, So saffron, White, DP; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Paper piercer, Border Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Please come back tomorrow when I will share my first MTME sneak peek with you!!
Have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment