Sunday, April 11, 2010

We all grow better...

in sunshine and love♥...
Here is another card I made using a sketch from Sketches to Go! This time I got Chloe to bring the magazine upstairs so I could let you know which one. Well it's on page 50. I started by CASING the card by Maile...loved her row of buttons!
I decided to use this cute Jack and Jill DP from MME again ;) I had some yellow and brown(never used yet) buttons on my shelf and really wanted to use those. That's where the colour scheme came from. When I decided to use this JustRite sentiment from Joyful Hearts and Borders I knew I REALLY wanted to try making a sun like one of my stamping idols, Jody, had done here. Funny thing was when I went to link up, I realized that I had used brown and yellow like her ;) Love that! I only wish I could sew like she does :)
Stamps: Joyful Hearts & Borders; Cardstock: Yellow, Brown, White and MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Border punch, Buttons, Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a FANTASTIC week!

No comments:

Post a Comment