Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Pink Stamper Gallery

I'm a big fan of the my pink stamper website. She is sweet and funny and loves the Cricut almost as much as I do. lol She had asked for submissions last month to have some designers join her each month in featuring Cricut projects. I submitted a beach layout. Unfortunately, I wasn't chosen for her design team but my layout is featured in her Gallery.



I used the Life is a Beach cartridge for all the cuts. My blue waves are layered upon layer upon layer because I didn't have my Expression at the time and couldn't just press fit to length. The beach items are all pop dotted and inked. To make the effect of sand I sanded beige Core'dinations paper. I l-o-v-e Core'dinations! I had trouble sanding the DoubleMates paper last month and ended up ripping my paper. Let's just say my die cuts were placed very strategically over the holes.

I can't wait to add my photos taken at a local beach last summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment