Thursday, April 29, 2010

You are fabulous!

Today I have another My Time Made Easy sneak peek to share with you!
Sensational Stems and Sensational Sentiments are a MUST have in my opinion ;)
I've paired these stamps up with some fun October Afternoon Fly a Kite. The images were stamped in Old Olive and Real Red. The flower centers were white pearls but I coloured them with a Y21 Copic. Before removing the image from the nestie I sponged on some Soft Sky ink.
Stamps: Sensational Stems, Sensational Sentiments; Cardstock: Couture Kraft, So Saffron, Cream, OA Fly a Kite DP; Inks: Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Sky; Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Border Punch, Pearls, Copics, Dimensionals
Be sure to visit the girls for more creative ideas!~
Lauren Meader
Geny Cassady
Stephanie Kraft
Tracey Cuccia

No comments:

Post a Comment