Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let's Do Coffee!

Ok I admit I'm not much of a coffee drinker. I mean I have my one and occasionally two cups in the morning at home(if we have flavoured creamer). I rarely have any after that. The girls at work always do a Tim Horton's run each morning around 10 am...lol and they always ask but I always say, No thank you :)
That didn't stop me from wanting this cute new Let's Do Coffee set from Taylored Expressions though...ha!
My order arrived on Tuesday and I wasn't home for more than 10 minutes when I decided I HAD to go make something using the new goodies! Originally I had intended on using a card kit that I purchased but decided to go with some fun October Afternoon Fly a Kite DP.
I tried the hair colouring technique that I learned from Sherrie at the copics class. I think I'm starting to get the highlighting thing going! Yeah! Remember practice ;)
The layout comes from Mercy's sketch this week.
Here is a shot of the inside:
Stamps: Let's Do Coffee; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Cameo Coral, Choice Buttercream, Fly a Kite DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Wavy Border Punch, Ribbon, Circle Punches, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment