Sunday, September 5, 2010

Book in Hand

Wow yesterday I was down and out for HOURS with a migraine. So not cool or good timing :( We had started to clean out the basement and organize for our upcoming move this fall. Unfortunately, I maybe worked one hour on it and then I was in bed for the rest of the afternoon.

That meant no stamping for me :(

Luckily, I had made a few more briefcase tags on Saturday evening.

This one uses the adorable PI Girl Book in Hand. I love the fun colours of this October Afternoon dp. Everytime I see it in a store, I buy more. You can never have enough, right?
Stamps: Book in Hand; Cardstock: Cream, Sunflower Prism, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Thread, Button, SU! Top note die, Jumbo Eyelet, Chipboard, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm hoping Monday will be a more productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment