Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life Is Good

But hectic these days. It's been an adjustment with my new job and being out of town this week will be another challenge.

Last week I received my laptop and realized that we all have black laptop bags/brief cases. That got me to thinking that I needed to decorate mine in some way so it's easily recognizable.

Since I'd just received some fun Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious designer paper I HAD to use it, right?

This super cute PI girl Little Angel hadn't seen any ink yet so why not pair them up?!

I haven't figured out what to put on the backside but it is made out of a thin chipboard so maybe I'll just stamp my name on it. Simple and easy!

Stamps: PI Little Angel, Maid for WTG(sentiment); Cardstock: White, Kiwi Kiss, CC Pixie-Licious; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, SU! top note die, MFT Flower Trio Die, Glittered Candy Dot, Dimensionals, Jumbo Eyelet
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment