Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Girlfriends are a Gift

Today I'm off on my first business trip (to Calgary) in my new role at work. I'm really excited! Sometime during the day I hope to get together with my best friend, Karen. Maybe we can do lunch or dinner. I know that Thursdays are super busy for her so even if I don't get a good visit I wanted to give her a little something. I've made this fun card for her using the MFT Chick Flick and some colourful October Afternoon DP.
I added a bit of glaze to the popcorn bowl. As I was making this card, I reached for this scrap of designer paper and when I turned it over the G Gift Girl piece was perfect! It was meant to be, kwim?
Stamps: Chick Flick; Cardstock: Real Red, Kraft, Vanilla, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, Glaze Pen, Dimensionals
Unfortunately, I forgot to get a shot of the inside but I stamped the "I give our friendship two thumbs up!" sentiment.
I'm away for the next two days but I will catch up with everyone when I get home this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment