Saturday, September 4, 2010

Preparing for Earl...

Not really a crafty post, but I'm posting it anyway. We are in the path of Hurricane Earl, the outer bands have started hitting Nova Scotia, and the power has flickered a number of times. The last time we got a direct hit, we were without power for 5 days. We are hopeful he will miss us, but every time we listen to a weather report, the eye is coming closer and closer to Halifax.

Like a good Design Team member, I made my card for Cricut Cutz challenges yesterday and emailed it off to Mary just in case, and my Gypsy is all charged up, so I can at least do some crafting if the power is out.

If we have power tomorrow, I will be back with a post and a new card, but for now, the computer is being turned off. Hope you all have a safe and dry weekend :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment