Saturday, November 6, 2010

Banner Blog Hop

Welcome to the Banner Blog Hop!! You probably came here from Melissa's beautiful blog. If not, you should start back at Alex's blog, and feast your eyes on all 21 of the beautiful banners we have prepared for you today. I am so excited to have you here, and to show you my holiday banner/



My son goes to French Immersion, and was so excited that he could read the banner I created!



Isn't this donkey just adorable! I cut him at 2.8 inches on my Gypsy. He is from Winter Frolic.



The navy stars are from Gypsy Wandering. I cut them each at 6 inches. The ornament is from Winter Frolic cut at 2 inches.



The font I used was Once Upon a Princess. I think it is a gorgeous and simple font. The little candy cane, cut at 2 inches, is from Christmas Cheer.



I adore the Nativity cuts on this cartridge, they are so cute and are loved by my children. I cut the Blessed Mother and Baby Jesus at 2.8 inches.



The snowflakes on the banner are all from Christmas Cheer cartridge. I used some Marthat Stewart glitter on all the letters, to give it some bling. I managed to get the glitter absolutely everywhere!



The little ornament, from Winter Frolic is cut at 2 inches. I have decided that Winter Frolic is my favorite new cartridge. The cuts are all so sweet.



The shepard is cut at 2.8 inches and the adorable sheep are cut at 2.3 inches. They were not originally meant to go on the same star, but in the end, I thought they looked cute together.

I was so happy with how my banner turned out. I think it is so cute, and reflects the true meaning of Christmas, which is so important for me to teach my children.

Now, onto my Blog Candy. I am giving away this lovely stamp set from Close to my Heart. I thought it was a perfect give away for my Christmas Banner. It is really easy to win this blog candy:

1) Become a follower of my blog.
2) Leave a comment on this post.



You have till Sunday November 7th at 6pm EST. I wil post the winner on Monday the 8th. Good luck every one.

The next stop in our amazing blog hop is Michelle over at Scrappin With My Bug, so hop on over and check out her beautiful banner. Below is a list of all the blogs that are participating in today's hop, just in case you get lost along the way.

Alex - You Had Me At Craft
Angelica - Handmade by Angelica
Erin - Erin Lee Creative
Gale - The Happy Stamper
Heidi - Got Scraps
Jin - Under a Chery Tree
Joanna - Scrap-Making
Jody - The Smith Hotel
Joy - Joys Life
Kim - Paper Punch Addiction
Kim - Off the Wall Craftiness
Mary - Cardz TV
Melissa - A Paper Journey
Michelle - Purple Monkey Moments that's me!!
Michelle C. - Scrapping with my Bug
Momo/Mari - Made by Momo
Nicole - Primed in Paper
Sarah - Live Love and Scrap!
Theresa - The Scrapbooking Queen
Yolie - Yoliebean
Ruthie - September Ninth

Have a wonderful weekend!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment