Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our new home

Good Morning!
I don't have any stamping related things to share with you YET but I do hope to get some stamping in today!!! Unpacking and working at the same time has proved to be a little difficult...lol
I took some pictures with my iPhone before we plugged the house with boxes and I thought I'd share with you...
The colours are a bit off but you'll get an idea.
The living room...
The dining/kitchen area...
The kitchen...
Another kitchen shot looking toward the front foyer(on left behind wall)
Master bedroom...
Looking into the master ensuite...
My favourite feature of the master ensuite. Love the built in cabinet...
Looking toward the bonus room after coming up the stairs...
Part of the bonus room...
Top of stairs....looking toward the two bedrooms/bathroom...
I'll be back later today with some cards! I just finished finding my SU! stamps....hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment