Saturday, November 27, 2010

Merry Kissmass SFYTT

I had a little time yesterday, while Brian pulled out all the Christmas decorations, to stamp!
I still have several uninked new stamps sitting on my table downstairs....fun times!
Jen had a wonderful Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) on her blog.
Merry KISSmass is an adorble PI girl that I had to have ;)
Stamps: Merry KISSmass; Cardstock: White Bermuda Bay, Aqua Mist, Crate Paper DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, MFT Snowflake Die-namics, Silver Pearls, Dimensionals
On a personal note....we got the house decorated yesterday and I'm soooooo in the holiday spirit this year!!! Karen was over and helped get all my snowmen displayed throughout our house. Less than ONE month until Christmas....hooray!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment