Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bloomin Tuesday! in November?

It is getting to be quite the challenge to find anything blooming in my Canadian garden at this time of the year.So out I went with my camera to find something of interest.
Shady's seeds she shared with me, are in the ground and under my version of a green house. So hope I get some germination.

I received a gift on my birthday from Louise my neighbour , crocus. In the ground they have gone.

Will look forward to a lovely early spring surprise in 2011, wonder if I will get all the colours shown on the package..
So what is flowering?


Icicle pansies planted a couple of weeks ago have settled in very happily and tho I took off all the flowers and buds when planted they have come on with lots of blooms . Find pansies so cheery.... placed them just outside the dining room patio doors so can enjoy them thru the winter.
Whatever will I find to post next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment