Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pretty florals

Good Morning!
Tuesday afternoon I had a little extra time(well really I didn't but I made time) to make a second card. Mercy had her MTSC98 posted so I ran with that! While putting away some of my papers I came across some old Making Memories Chloe's Closet DP. Gosh, I had forgotten about this stuff. A super quick card with very little stamping. The flower stems are from a PTI set and the flowers were made with a MFT Die-namics Flower Trio.
Yesterday I received a stamp order from MFT and can't wait to get inky with those after work!!
Have a wonderful day!
Stamps: PTI Blooming Button Bits; Cardstock: White, Lemon Tart, MM Chloe's Closet DP; Inks: Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: MFT die-namics flower trio, Buttons, Thread, MFT felt, Dimensionals, Yellow Sparkly Candy Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment