Friday, November 26, 2010

Layouts

Here are some layouts I gave my MIL yesterday for her birthday. She can take these and pop them into the 12 X 12 album I gave her previously.

For this layout, I tried to follow a challenge at Mission to Create but I only managed 3 of the 5 possible elements on the layout. I included a fruit or vegetable, paper-ribbon and zig-zag stitching. The other elements are an overlay and red, brown and white kraft paper.

I loved using the Gypsy for this layout. First I welded the shadow of all the elements I wanted to include with the title. All the cuts are either Gypsy Font or Gypsy Wanderings. I then cut out the pumpkin, leaf, year and title in the corresponding size (to the shadow) and in a colour I wanted. It was then super easy just to glue the two layers.




I just couldn't cover up this beautiful DCWV paper! I cut out embellishments and ended up not using them...





All of these cuts are from the H2O cartridge. I bought this specifically to scrap our kids in the pool.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment