Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Girl Talk - MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch

****My My Time Made Easy Post and Hop is just below****

Happy MFT Stamp Club Day!
It's the first Wednesday of the month which means we have sketch! This week Frances has created a wonderful one too :)
I've used a MFT set that hasn't seen much love lately :(
I stamped the girl from Call Me in Memento Black and coloured with Copics. I also paper pieced the chair with some fun My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup DP.
Stamps: Call Me; Cardstock: Kraft, Prism, Cream, MME Alphabet Soup DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Buttons, Thread, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Nesties
Wonder what FABULOUS creations the MFT Challenge Team created today?! Check them out!
We hope that you will play along with us! You can find all the details in the MFT Forum on SCS. If you upload to the SCS gallery please use keyword MFTWSC09012020 so we can find your treasure~! Don't forget you can also link on the MFT blog as well!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment