Thursday, February 18, 2010

Discover Your Wings

Good Morning!
I have the day off today and have a few errands I would like to get done. Like going to the bottle depot...lol. I've been trying to go for a couple of months now but other things come up....maybe today I'll make it there!
I haven't stamped in days so I dug into my stash of cards I had made a while back that never made it to my blog.
This one is from Taylored Expressions and the set is called Discover Your Wings.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento black, cut it with a nestie and then sponged in some Kiwi Kiss. The butterfly was stamped in Pomegranate, cut out and popped up. I added some candy dots too!
Stamps: Discover Your Wings; Cardstock: Red and Green Prism, Choice Buttercream, DP; Inks: Memento Black, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: Nesties, Wavy Border Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Candy Dots, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment