Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet

Happy Tuesday!
This week is going to be crazy busy with work but luckily I've loaded up on cards last Sunday to share with you ;) I've taken on some extra responsibilities at work and it's messing with my stamping schedule...lol!
Anyway, I'm sure you popped in today to see what I've got to share, right?!
This first card uses the February Card Kit from PaperWorksCo. When I saw Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #57 I knew it'd be perfect to use up some scraps! There is no stamping on this card which came together super duper quick! The die cut flower also came in the kit ;)
This is my last official post as a member of the PWCO design team :( I've got so much going on these days that I didn't think it'd be fair to Peggy if I could not meet my commitments. She's such a doll and I'll still be meeting her for coffee and picking up goodies that I order from her...lol! I wish Peggy all the best!!
Stamps: None; Cardstock: All from the Feb Card Kit; Inks: None; Accessories: Martha Border Punch, Flower Die Cut, Dimensionals
I had so much fun with Karen's sketch that I had to make a second card! This one uses up scraps of some October Afternoon Farm Fresh dp! I ♥ this paper sooooooooo much! The tree was inked up in Choc chip, So Saffron, Ruby Red and Old Olive. I sponged some Soft Sky and Kiwi Kiss around the image while still in the nestie.
Stamps: Trendy Trees; Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Choc chip, So saffron, Ruby red, Old olive, Kiwi kiss, Soft sky; Accessories: Sponges, Ribbon, Circle nestie, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment