Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Friends TLC & Mojo

Yesterday was my day off and I'm happy to say I only spent a little time at work...lol! I've been taking on a little more responsibilities there and while I enjoy the challenge it will soon cut into my stamping time :( For now, I'll continue to stamp my free time away!! LOL!
This card was made for a couple of challenges.
First it uses the Mojo 125 sketch.
Second I played along with Holly's TLC259...frosted window technique.
I've been wanting to ink up this pretty image from JustRite called My Garden Set which is available from Stamper's Dream.
Stamps: My Garden Set; Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Summer Sun, Cool Caribbean, Vellum, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with more cards to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment