Saturday, February 13, 2010

Get Well Wishes Hop for Michelle!

Happy Saturday!
Today the Stamper's Dream girls are doing a JustRite Blog hop for our fabulous leader and friend, Michelle! She is recovering from surgery and we wanted to send her some get well wishes!
If you didn't start at the beginning....hop back over to Tosh's blog so you don't miss any of the goodness the girls have cooked up!
I pulled out and inked up the Seeds of Kindness stamp from JustRite. To add a little punch, I swiped a couple of copics across the words.
Stamps: JustRite Seeds of Kindness; Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, October Afternoon; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Vanilla Brads, Scalloped Edge Punch, Dimensionals
I sure hope you enjoyed the hop today! I'm sending all my good well wishes and big hugs to Michelle! She really is a SPECIAL lady who knows how to make me smile ;)
I'm off on a road trip today with some girl friends! Can't wait! Have a fabulous day!
Here is the line up for today!
Tosh
Cammie
Denise
Cindy
Silke
Amy
Laurie
Becca
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment