Friday, February 19, 2010

Flower Power

This is my second post for today....
I was so excited to have yesterday off work! I stamped and stamped! Made a total of 8 cards!! Pretty exciting, eh? LOL!
This cute monkey card was made with a new stamp from CC Designs called Flower Power and you can find it at All That Scraps. I stamped the image in Memento black and coloured with Copics. The flower part was stamped again, coloured, cut out and popped up. I changed the stitch on my sewing machine to a straight stitch but I don't like it as much and now I can't get it back to the zig zag stitch without it breaking. I'll need to play with the tension again...grrr!
Stamps: Flower Power; Cardstock: Real Red, Vanilla, White, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Memento Black, Soft Sky; Accessories: Copics, Sewing Machine, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment