Monday, February 22, 2010

JustRite Week at Stampers Dream

Good Monday Morning!
I'm working the late shift tonight which means I have some stamping time this morning! Yippee!
This is JustRite week at Stamper's Dream and I can't wait to play along! There are so many wonderful images and sentiments available now, it's amazing!
Today I have a card made with Seeds of Kindness. It's a fairly simple card but it's a result I'm happy with. The image was stamped in Choc Chip and cut out with some Circle Nesties. A few mini rhinestones were added to the corners and also the sentiment. Yesterday I stopped at Micheals to pick up a couple Martha punches ;) I really like the look of this one!
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness; Cardstock: Choc Chip, White, American Crafts DP; Inks: Choc Chip; Accessories: Martha Border Punch, Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Mini Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have a FABULOUS week!
Be sure to visit Cammie, Amy and Laurie today to see what fantastic eye candy they have created with JustRite Stamps!
Tomorrow there is another fantastic line up of Cindy, Denise, Michelle and Tosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment