Saturday, February 27, 2010

You Can Swim in My Bowl Anytime!

Good Saturday afternoon!
I've got a cute Taylored Expressions card to share with you today!
Just a couple of days ago I received my order from the TE store and could not wait to ink up this adorable fish image from the last release. At CHA we made a card with this image for a Make and Take. I loved how Taylor added the sparkle and wanted to do it here. You can click my second image for a closer look but basically we used a quickie glue pen, swirled it around and then dumped on some glitter....voila!
Stamps: Animals in Love Fish, Animal Love Sentiments; Cardstock: White, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter
Don't you love the effect of the swirled glitter? I love it!
Thanks for stopping by this afternoon! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I'm off to do some more stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment