Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dude You're The Best!

Well today is my last official day working in my current position. I've taken on a new role within the company and am looking forward to all the changes and challenges coming my way! Brian has been supportive and encouraging through this whole process of whether to apply and go for it. I'm so glad I did! It's going to be nice working Monday to Friday again and spending the weekends with my family :)

I won't bore you all with the chit chat because you came by to see something not read up! LOL!

This card was made for the Featured Stamper on SCS yesterday. I chose to CASE Heather's card HERE.

I wanted BRIGHT and happy colours which I found in a scrap piece of October Afternoon DP. The stamps are from Verve's Dude set.

Stamps: Dude; Cardstock: White, Real Red, So Saffron; Inks: Red, Sunflower; Accessories: Nesties, MFT die-namics open scallop, Button, Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment