Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Floral Fantasy - MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hey all! Before I get to my card you've got to hear the BIG news!! There will be FOUR new challenge members joining us very soon :) Stop by Kim's Blog to read up on who the rockstars are!

Ok now if you are still with me, which I hope you are, let me tell you a little about this weeks challenge. It's all about flowers! Use flowers on your card, use a floral image, use flower paper you get the idea!

For my card I used some fun My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup DP with flowers and the new Flower Die from MFT. I can't get enough of this sweet Being Cute Is What I Do image. She looks to be out of stock at the moment but I'm sure she'll be back soon ;)
My layout comes from Mercy's MTSC88.

I'm betting that Alex and Wendy have a fantastic floral card to share too! The challenge details will be found in the MFT Forum on SCS. If you upload to SCS please use keyword MFTWSC08252010 so I can find your creation!

Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do; Cardstock: Kraft, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Cream and My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MFT Flower Die, Sewing, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment