Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Time Made Easy - With A Latte Thanks!

I have many coffee drinking friends and this cup in the On Display 1 and the sentiment from On Display 1 Sentiments is perfect! All of these sets will be available very soon from My Time Made Easy.

I kept this card fairly simple and attempted to use my Janome Sew Mini. One of my first cards with it...lol

I stamped the image on kraft and coloured with copics. A little stitching, ribbon and cutting with the nesties and my card was done!

Stamps: On Display 1, On Display 1 Sentiments; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Kraft, Regal Rose; Inks: Memento Black, Choc Chip; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals
I wanted to use the new Sign It stamp set as well and whipped up this fun card using the house image from the set. This is a Set of 30 Images $20 *Also Available in Digital Download.

I stamped the image in Memento Black and added a little bit of colour with Copics. A few layers of cardstock and a little stitching finish off this card!

Are you ready for some more sneak peeks? Then stop by and visit Tracey, Pam and Lauren.

Stamps: Sign It; Cardstock: Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Sewing, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment